Quarry Street, Heaton

£22,500 OIRO
  • Ref: 11495
  • Type: Flat
  • Availability: Sold STC
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Make Enquiry
  • View Brochure
  • View EPC
  • Add To Shortlist
  • Send To Friend

Property Features

  • VACANT POSSESSION
  • GROUND FLOOR FLAT
  • IN NEED OF UPDATE
  • SHARED OWNERSHIP WITH ACCENT HOMES
  • LOUNGE
  • KITCHEN
  • TWO BEDROOMS
  • BATHROOM
  • UPVC WINDOWS
  • CENTRAL HEATING

Property Summary

**NO UPWARD CHAIN** Ground Floor Flat in need of updated situated off Emm Lane. The flat is a 70% shared ownership with Accent Homes owning the other 30% share. Internally the property briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Three Piece Bathroom. UPVC Windows. Central Heating. Allocated parking space for one vehicle.

Full Details

**NO UPWARD CHAIN** Ground Floor Flat in need of updated situated off Emm Lane. The flat is a 70% shared ownership with Accent Homes owning the other 30% share. Internally the property briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Three Piece Bathroom. UPVC Windows. Central Heating. Allocated parking space for one vehicle.

ENTRANCE Via UPVC door to inner hall.

HALL Central heating radiator. doors to all rooms.

LOUNGE 16' 0" x 9' 6" (4.88m x 2.9m) UPVC window. Timber fire surround with inset electric fire. Central heating radiator.

KITCHEN 13' 2" x 6' 2" (4.01m x 1.88m) UPVC window. Wall and base units with work tops and complementary tiling. Inset stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washer. Pantry.

BEDROOM ONE 11' 3" x 11' 3" (3.43m x 3.43m) Two UPVC windows. Central heating radiator.

BEDROOM TWO 9' 7" x 7' 6" (2.92m x 2.29m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.

BATHROOM 7' 7" x 6' 7" (2.31m x 2.01m) UPVC window. Three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, hand wash basin and wc. Complementary tiling. Central heating radiator.

EXTERIOR Allocated parking for one vehicle.

ENERGY RATING C

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION This is a 70% shared owner ship with Accent Homes owning the other 30% and is for the over 55's only. The Quarterly service charge is £170.38. leased dated 11.8.2006 with a term of 99 years