May Tree Close, Clayton

£52,500 OIRO
  • Ref: 11020
  • Type: Flat
  • Availability: Sold
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Make Enquiry
  • View Brochure
  • View EPC
  • Add To Shortlist
  • Send To Friend

Property Features

  • WELL PRESENTED
  • IDEAL RETIREMENT HOME
  • GROUND FLOOR FLAT
  • RECENTLY MODERNISED
  • LOUNGE
  • MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
  • TWO BEDROOMS
  • WET ROOM
  • CENTRAL HEATING
  • COMMUNAL GARDEN & PARKING

Property Summary

**IDEAL RETIREMENT HOME** Very well presented and recently modernised Two Bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT situated on a corner plot in a pleasant location within this exclusive development of properties for the over 55's. The property is being sold as a 75% equity share with Accent Foundation Ltd having the other 25% share.

Full Details

**IDEAL RETIREMENT HOME** Very well presented and recently modernised Two Bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT situated on a corner plot in a pleasant location within this exclusive development of properties for the over 55's. The property is being sold as a 75% equity share with Accent Foundation Ltd having the other 25% share. The property comprises of Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Wet Room. Communal gardens and parking.

ENTRANCE Via front door to a porch through an inner door to the lounge.

LOUNGE 12' 6" x 11' 1" (3.81m x 3.38m) SUDG window. Central heating radiator. Door to kitchen and door to inner hall.

KITCHEN 9' 4" x 7' 1" (2.84m x 2.16m) SUDG window. Modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiling. Inset sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above. Plumbing for washer.

INNER HALL Doors to bedrooms and wet room. Door to a walk in cupboard.

BEDROOM ONE 13' 10" x 10' 3" (4.22m x 3.12m) UPVC door to rear garden area. UPVC window. Central heating radiator.

BEDROOM TWO 13' 0" x 6' 3" (3.96m x 1.91m) SUDG window. Central heating radiator.

WET ROOM 9' 5" x 4' 9" (2.87m x 1.45m) SUDG window. Fully tiled and fully drained wet room with shower, hand wash basin and wc. Central heating radiator.

EXTERIOR Communal garden area and parking.