- THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- MODERN & WELL PRESENTED
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- DISCOUNTED HOUSING SCHEME
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- NO CHAIN
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
** MODERN TOWHOUSE ** THREE BEDROOMS ** DISCOUNTED HOUSING SCHEME ** GOOD CONDITION ** GROUND FLOOR WC ** GARDENS & ALLOCATED PARKING ** Located in the heart of Thornton is this modern, well presented family home that will make an ideal first time buy. Eligibility terms and conditions apply, see below for further details. Available with NO CHAIN and briefly comprising of; Hallway, Lounge-Diner, Kitchen, WC, First Floor - Three Bedrooms & Bathroom. Garden front and rear and allocated parking. Further benefitting from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and being well presented throughout.
ENTRANCE HALL 11' 6" x 4' 7" (3.51m x 1.4m) A composite front door leads into the hallway with stairs off to the first floor and doors to the kitchen, lounge and WC. Laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
KITCHEN 11' 6" x 8' 4" (3.51m x 2.54m) Fitted with a range of base and wall units, laminated work surfaces and splash-back wall tiling. Integrated gas hob, electric oven and chimney style extractor along with plumbing for a washing machine and a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation
LOUNGE/DINER 16' 3" x 12' 0" (4.95m x 3.66m) French doors lead out to the rear garden with integrated louvre blinds, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Ample space for a dining table and living area.
WC Push button WC, laminate flooring, washbasin and a central heating radiator.
FIRST FLOOR Landing area with a useful airing cupboard and access to the loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 16' 3" x 8' 5" (4.95m x 2.57m) A generous size master bedroom with an airing cupboard, two windows to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 4" x 7' 2" (2.84m x 2.18m) Window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 9" x 6' 6" (2.36m x 1.98m) Window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
BATHROOM Modern white three piece white comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, pedestal washbasin and a push-button WC. Central heating radiator.
EXTERNAL To the front of the garden is a small fenced garden area with artificial grass and to the rear is another low maintenance garden with steps down from the lounge, artificial grass and a fenced boundary.
ELIGIBILITY TERMS & CONDITIONS This is a discount for sale property. Discount for sale is an affordable home ownership scheme where 100% of the property is purchased at a discounted rate - in this case the purchaser pays 81% of the open market value. The purchaser(s) would be considered as 100% owner(s) and therefore no rent is payable to Home Group and staircasing is not applicable. The discount is locked into the property and is always passed on to future buyers. Discount for sale is different to shared ownership and shared equity schemes.
The 100% market value is £150,000 and therefore the sales price is £121,500. The sale price is non-negotiable.
Anyone wishing to purchase the property must be assessed and approved by Home Group before any sale can be agreed.
There are no service charges payable to Home Group.
- Priority for affordable housing is given to members of the armed forces.
- Minimum deposit requirement 5-10% (dependant on lender)
- Total household income must be under £80,000 - This is based on all members of the household aged 18 and older whether they have joined the application or not.
- Applicants are assessed and considered on a first come first serve basis.
- Applicants that currently own a property must have a sale agreed on their current property before they can be considered.
- Applicants must not currently own a home anywhere in the world, unless a court order forces them to remain on the deed of a property where their children reside.
- Applicants must be unable to afford to buy a property suitable for their family size on the open market.
- The Discount for sale home they are looking to buy must be your principle or only home and you must not sublet all or part of it.
- Applicants must be financially able to buy the property and pass a financial assessment and secure a mortgage if applicable.
- Applicants should also be a British or EU/EEA citizen, or have indefinite leave to remain, Customers who have indefinite leave to remain who are interested in buying a home must be able to demonstrate that they are able to raise a mortgage with an acceptable lender.
Any applicants that wish to apply to purchase after viewing must complete an application form and affordability checks.