Quarry Street, Heaton

**NO UPWARD CHAIN** Ground Floor Flat in need of updated situated off Emm Lane. The flat is a 70% shared ownership with Accent Homes owning the other 30% share. Internally the property briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Three Piece Bathroom. UPVC Windows. Central Heating. Allocated parking space for one vehicle.

May Tree Close, Clayton

**NO UPWARD CHAIN** First floor flat situated in a cul-de-sac of similar flats strictly for the over 55’s. The flat is being sold with a 50% share ownership with Accent Homes and briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Three Piece Bathroom. Communal Gardens. Parking for one vehicle.

May Tree Close, Clayton

**NO UPWARD CHAIN** First floor flat with voice control access situated in a cul-de-sac of similar flats strictly for the over 55’s. The flat is being sold with a 75% share ownership with Accent Homes and briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Fully Tiled Three Piece Bathroom. Communal Gardens. Parking for one vehicle.

May Tree Close, Clayton

**IDEAL RETIREMENT HOME** Very well presented and recently modernised Two Bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT situated on a corner plot in a pleasant location within this exclusive development of properties for the over 55’s. The property is being sold as a 75% equity share with Accent Foundation Ltd having the other 25% share.

Holme Top Lane, Holme Top

**VACANT POSSESSION**IDEAL FOR INVESTOR**WORK REQUIRED** Through by Light Inner Terrace Cottage situated close to St Luke’s Hospital, University and City Centre. The property briefly comprises of Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen Area, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room. SUDG windows. Central Heating. small Cottage Garden.

Haycliffe Lane, Horton Bank Bottom

**VACANT POSSESSION** Inner Through Terrace Bungalow situated close to bus route for Bradford and local supermarket. The property briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom and Three Piece Shower Room. UPVC Windows & Doors. Warm Air Heating. Gardens to front and rear.

Wellington Street, Allerton

admin

*IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR* Back to Back Terrace Property situated close to local schools and shops, on the bus route for Bradford Royal Infirmary. Open plan lounge and kitchen area. Large cellar. First floor one bedroom and a modern white three piece bathroom. Second floor bedroom two. UPVC windows. Gas central heating. Yard to the front.

Moss Street, Thornton

**VACANT POSSESSION** Mid Through By Light Terrace Property In Need Of Update Situated close to the centre of Thornton Village. Briefly comprising of Lounge, Kitchen, Cellar, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. UPVC windows and Central Heating. Enclosed Yard to front.

Back Field, Thornton

Situated in a Quiet Location in the Heart of Thornton Village is this Inner Through By Light Terrace Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investor. The property briefly comprises of Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and White Three Piece Bathroom. Sealed Unit Double Glazed Windows and Part Central Heating. Enclosed Yard to Front.

Wellington Street, Allerton

VIEWING RECOMMENDED on this VERY WELL PRESENTED Mid Terrace Back to Back Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investor. The property is situated close to shops, schools and on the bus route for Bradford Infirmary and City Centre and briefly comprises of Open Plan Lounge and Modern Kitchen Area, Cellar, Two Bedrooms and Fully Tiled four Piece Bathroom. UPVC Windows and Central Heating. Paved Patio Garden.

Bradford Road, Clayton

**VACANT POSSESSION** IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR**Inner Through Terrace Property situated close to all local amenities. The property briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Three Piece Shower Room. Part UPVC Double Glazing. Central Heating. Small Garden to Front and Yard to Rear. Stunning Views to the front.

High Street, Thornton

**IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR** Inner Terrace Back To Back property situated close to the centre of Thornton Village and all amenities. The property briefly comprises of Open Plane Lounge and Kitchen Area, Cellar, Two Bedrooms and Three Piece Shower Room. UPVC Windows and Central Heating. Paved yard to front.