Whitneys Estate Agents Our branches A - Z listing of our services About Whitneys Estate Agents Contact Whitneys Estate Agents Legal Notice Summary of Service Property of the week Search our properties Email this page to a friend Bookmark this page Create an account Login to your account
Financial Advice
Financial Advice
Mortgage Advice
Mortgage Advice
125 Properties Found

Viewing 1 to 5
Back |
Order results by:
Properties Per Page: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20
Price Ascending | Price Descending
First | Previous | Next | Last
market street, Thornton, Bradford
market street, Thornton, Bradford

***PROPERTY AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR TO LET*** Situated in the heart of Thornton Village is this end stone built corner retail unit suitable for a variety of uses both as retail and possibly domestic subject to any necessary consent. Internally the property briefly comprises: Sales reception area with two sash windows. Door through to Kitchen area and WC and stairs leading to first floor. First floor room with two sash windows.

Offers in region of £44,950.00
View market street, Thornton, Bradford View Property Details Add market street, Thornton, Bradford to your favourites Add to favourites
May Tree Close, Clayton, Bradford
May Tree Close, Clayton, Bradford

***IDEAL RETIREMENT HOME*** Situated on a corner plot in a pleasant location within an exclusive development of properties for the over 55's is this two bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT. The property is being sold as a 75% equity share with Accent Foundation Ltd having the other 25% share. The property briefly comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and three piece bathroom. SUDG windows. Off peak storage heaters. Warden alarm system with pull cords in each room. Communal gardens and off road parking spaces.

All sensible offers considered £54,950.00
View May Tree Close, Clayton, Bradford View Property Details Add May Tree Close, Clayton, Bradford to your favourites Add to favourites
Northside Road   -SSTC, Lidget Green, Bradford
Northside Road -SSTC, Lidget Green, Bradford

END TOWN HOUSE in need of modernisation ideal for investor/speculator the property briefly comprises of a lounge with feature fire surround and gas fire. Dining Kitchen wall and base cupboards. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Pantry. Gas wall heater. Three bedrooms all with laminate flooring. Bathroom coloured three piece suite. Shower tap to bath. Gas wall heater. Complimentary tilling. Small garden to the front. Rear garden to enclosed garden with paved patio area. off street parking to the side of property.

Auction Guide Price £59,950.00
View Northside Road   -SSTC, Lidget Green, Bradford View Property Details Add Northside Road   -SSTC, Lidget Green, Bradford to your favourites Add to favourites
North Parade , Allerton, Bradford
North Parade , Allerton, Bradford

**NO CHAIN** Charming STONE BUILT THROUGH BY LIGHT Inner terrace cottage situated in this popular area of Bradford close to all local amenities. The property briefly comprises of porch, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and three piece bathroom. Leaded UPVC windows. Paved yard to front.

REDUCED £59,950.00
View North Parade , Allerton, Bradford View Property Details Add North Parade , Allerton, Bradford to your favourites Add to favourites
Albert Street   S.S.T.C., Thornton, Bradford
Albert Street S.S.T.C., Thornton, Bradford

***NO CHAIN*** Situated in the heart of Thornton Village close to local shops and on the bus routes for both Bradford and Keighley is this stone built back to back property ideal for the first time buyer or investor. The property briefly comprises of open plan lounge and kitchen area, cellar, one double bedroom and a three piece shower room. SUDG windows and central heating. Small enclosed garden to front.

Offers in region of £59,950.00
View Albert Street   S.S.T.C., Thornton, Bradford View Property Details Add Albert Street   S.S.T.C., Thornton, Bradford to your favourites Add to favourites
First | Previous | Next | Last